The entry form asks you to:
briefly describe your original room and what aspects need changing describe your ideas for the makeover of your room show some originality and flair in the changes you describe
- Plan your writing before you start.
- Be logical and ordered in your presentation of ideas, organising them into sentences and paragraphs.
- Include an introduction and conclusion.
- Use language that will make your writing interesting and vivid for your reader.
- Remember to use the time at the end to proof-read and edit your writing, paying attention to grammar, punctuation and spelling.